Friday, February 24, 2006

Skip Town, Part Deux

Got to make this quick so I'll do it in bullet points:

  • Leaving tomorrow for a week with Mom in sunny California.
  • Finished the eyelash yarn corkscrew scarf and started a soy silk clapotis shawl.
  • Finished articles about Melvil Dewey and the Great Bone Wars for the History Channel Magazine, and I am so damn sick of them that I hope I never hear about decimal classification or dinosaur fossils again.
  • No novelizing.

So that's it! See you in a week. Unless you're Mom, in which case I'll see you tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wiz Knitter said...

I hope sunny California is sunnier down there than it is up here! Wish I was down there this week to see you. I *am* planning a Good Friday Disneyland visit with the nephew before he turns 3 and costs money.

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home