Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Skip Town

Mike and I will be at Disney World from the 10th to the 15th, and Jamie will be in the clink, so there will be no novelizing done.

I travel two or three times a year, about 25% of the time to Disney World, but I still can't get over feeling enormously stressed until the moment we get off the plane. I'm convinced that I'm going to forget something incredibly obvious, like taking Jamie to the vet, and he'll spend a week wandering pathetically around the house, slowly starving. Or that I'll leave my glasses at home, so I'll have to wear my contacts to sleep and my eyes will grow skin over them. Or that I'll forget the plane tickets and we'll have to spend another $X hundred dollars and sit there on standby, watching the hours tick away and the $150 I spent on Cirque de Soleil tickets for that night trickle slowly down the drain. I'm a very bad traveler.

Enjoy! I'll post pictures if we don't end up looking too fat in them.

Word Count: 32,116 (+759)

1 Comments:

Blogger Wiz Knitter said...

I will think good thoughts for poor Jamie in the clink. Hopefully he will have fun socializing with the other cats. Surely it's better than wandering the apartment, and much better than getting stuffed in a suitcase and packed off to Disney World.

Have a wonderful time!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home